|Bay Area Lacrosse Club (MD)||Henlopen Storm (DE)|
|Black Dog (PA)||HoCO (MD)|
|Cav Lax (VA)||Integrity (MD)|
|Charm City Youth Lacorsse (MD)||Jets (MD)|
|Charmers LimeGreen (MD)||LA Wave (CA)|
|CheckHers Elite (MD)||Phoenix Lacrosse Club (MD)|
|Dominion Liberty (VA)||PRIDE Baltimore (MD)|
|ESLC (DE)||Pure Lacrosse (MD)|
|FXBG Lacrosse (VA)||Sky Walkers (MD)|
|Galaxy Lacrosse (VA)||STARS (VA)|
|Greene Turtle Towson (MD)||TLC (MD)|
|Hawks (MD)||True MD (MD)|
Fall Gatorfest presented by St. Paul's Schools for Girls
Congratulations to all Gatorfest Champions & Finalists!
Thank you to all participants who were in attendance for the action at Timonium Fairgrounds and St. Paul's this weekend. Thank you as well to the college coaches who came out to see many talented teams from California, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. We hope to see everyone back next year for the 2020 Gatorfest Tournament or at another one of our Aloha events!
2019 Registered Programs
Roster and Gameplay Rules
Rules of Play
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, generators, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
All rules will be in accordance with 2019 NFHS standards unless otherwise noted.
- Pool Play Games will consist of 2 twenty-minute running time periods with a five-minute halftime. Games will begin promptly.
- Each team will receive one 30 second timeout each half at which time the clock will stop. Timeouts will not carry over to the next half. If a team does not return to the field in a prompt manner after the timeout they will either lose possession of the ball or be assessed a delay of game penalty.
- The clock will stop on all whistles in the last 2 minutes of the game if the goal differential is 2 goals or less.
- There will be no overtime in regulation play.
- Playoff & Championship games will consist of two 15-minute running period. A one-minute timeout will separate the periods at which time the teams will change ends of the field. Each team will have one 30 second timeout per game at which the clock will stop. The clock will stop on all whistles during the last two minutes of the game.
- All ties in playoff games will be decided by a sudden victory overtime period. Teams will remain at the same end of the field where they finished the game. If the game remains tied after 8 minutes, a one-minute break will be called by the officials at which time teams will change ends.
- No noise makers will be allowed at any field (horns, whistles, sirens, cowbells, etc.) Offenders will be asked to leave the field.
- Any player, fan or coach ejected from a game will be prohibited from competing in/coaching/watching his/her team's next game. If a player/coach/fan is ejected for a second time he/she will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Fighting is an automatic ejection from the game.
- Any team that forfeits a game during the tournament will be ineligible to advance to the playoffs, unless permitted at the direct discretion of the Tournament Director.
- Forfeits will be considered a 4-2 victory for the team that is prepared to play.
- Decisions on the field will be the final ruling. No rulings will be overturned after the game
- Modified checking with a 3 second good defense count will be in place for all division 2026 and younger
- No follow through into the circle at all levels
- No player may compete, or be rostered, on more than one team during the tournament.
- Placement on a grade based team is dictated by the highest grade of any player on the team.
- No High School graduates are eligible.
- Any team in violation of the above roster rules will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player has participated and forfeit any opportunity to advance to the playoffs.
Directions and Field Maps
St. Paul's School For Girls - 11232 Falls Rd | Brooklandville, MD 21022
From I-695, Baltimore Beltway - Take Exit 23B, Falls Road. Follow Falls Road north to third traffic light at Seminary Avenue. Turn left at light. Fields will be on right. Parking will be available on school grounds.
- Timonium Fairgrounds - 2200 York Rd | Timonium, MD 21093
- From Interstate 83, take Exit 17, Padonia Road, east to York Road. Go south (right) on York Road to Fairgrounds entrance on right. Enter via entrance directly in front of racetrack.
- Field Map
Roster & Waiver Submission
Roster and Waiver Submission Process
1. Invite your coaches as STAFF - this way all communications can be recieved by everyone and invites can be monitored for roster.
To do this, please visit your Aloha Dashboard and under 'My Staff Assignments' click the 'INVITE STAFF' button for your team(s) and enter staff person email - hit send.
2. Invite your player's parents to join your team.
a) For your team to be eligible to participate in this tournament, you must invite all your players/parents to join the roster and complete their online waivers.
b) To do this, please visit your Aloha Dashboard and under 'My Staff Assignments' click the 'INVITE PLAYERS' button for your team(s). (Be sure not to click 'INVITE STAFF')
c) To invite all the players at once, you can copy and paste an entire column of emails from a spreadsheet, but only submit one email per child. Otherwise, both parents will try to register the same child and it will mess up your roster.
d) If you have twins on your roster, you will need to re-send an invitation to the same parent again after they have registered their first child.
e) You can log back into your dashboard and keep track of how many parents have registered and also re-send the invitations if need be.
2. Submit your team roster.
From your dashboard click on your team’s name. On the left column click on ROSTER. You will see the following message;
WARNING: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ROSTER
You may only submit this team’s roster once. Before you submit this roster, you must verify that all players have been sent and have accepted their invitation to join this team for this particular event.
If additional players accept invitations, or are otherwise added to this team after your roster has been submitted, your team may be subject to disqualification for this event.
If you have any questions or want to verify that your roster is complete before submitting, please call our office at 410-252-5642 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email us at email@example.com
You can only submit your roster after ALL your players have completed their waivers. You check pending invites by using the drop down box below message and choosing pending invites.
Once players begin to accept invites you will see the message change to:
The following fields must be filled out before roster can be submitted:
• Jersey Number
Submitting Your Final Roster:
- Log into your account and go to your dashboard. Click on the team name and in the left column click ROSTER. Be sure to remove all unnecessary pending invites. For example, second parent, player not attending, etc.
- Each player will have a red incomplete button asking for jersey number. Click on EDIT under the players name and enter jersey number.
- Once you have entered all your players jersey numbers, hit the SUBMIT ROSTER button at the top of the page.
- If you need to make any changes to your roster after submitting, please contact us at (410) 252-5642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aloha Tournaments has partnered with EventConnect for the upcoming tournament season as its official and exclusive accommodations provider. EventConnect has worked very closely with the Tournament and local hotels to provide the best options on amenities, value and location. We please ask that teams use the hotels provided through this software as they help support our tournament.
For Team Reps, please do not hesitate to contact the EventConnect Travel Team Coordinators by email via email@example.com. These Coordinators will work with your team to find the best options from the available options once your team is in the accommodations system. For general inquiries, the EventConnect Support Team is available to take our calls at 1-888-723-2064.
Best of luck at the tournament from your Aloha Team!
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
- Convert tournament to a "Festival" format without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of the teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha Tournaments website and Aloha app. However, weather conditions can change rapidly, and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observed at any location, play will be suspended immediately, and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 35 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to two 20 minutes running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the safety of any player.
All games canceled due to weather will be considered a 4 - 2 win for both teams.
- No refunds will be issued for any team that voluntarily drops from the tournament after the tournament registration deadline of September 27, 2019
- No refunds will be issues for any team that is disqualified after 9/27/2019 due to a violation of roster or tournament rules.
- No refunds will be issued for games cancelled for reasons other than weather. (forfeits, no shows, etc)
- No refunds will be issued for games shortened due to weather.
- No refunds will be issued for playoff or championship games canceled due to weather.
- In the event of complete game cancellations due to weather, safety, or field conditions, please note the following refund policy:
- 1 Game Cancelled: No refund.
- 2 Games Cancelled: $333.33 returned value ($166.67 cash refund and $166.67 credit for any Summer or Fall 2020 event)
- All Games Cancelled: $1,000.00 returned value ($500.00 cash refund and $500.00 credit for any Summer or Fall 2020 event)
- 1 Game Cancelled: No refund.
- 2 Games Cancelled: $366.67 returned value ($183.33 cash refund and $183.33 credit for any Summer or Fall 2020 event)
- All Games Cancelled: $1,100.00 returned value ($550.00 cash refund and $550.00 credit for any Summer or Fall 2020 event)
- If your team is eligible for a full or partial refund due to weather-related circumstances outlined above, Aloha will contact you after the event regarding the applicable weather refund policy and next steps on how to receive your refund. We will send you a Refund Request Form, where we will ask for information on how you would like your refund check to be sent. Upon receipt of this email, you will have 30 days to complete the Refund Request Form on behalf of your team and/or program, after which point you will forfeit your right to receive any cash refund and will be offered a site credit for the equivalent amount instead.
- Please note: Any refund or site credit amounts may be adjusted based on any discounts a team received at the time of registration.
- Competitive and Balanced Divisions
- Accommodating to Grad-Year and Age-Based teams
- Team and Family Friendly Scheduling
- Premier High School Recruiting Opportunities
- First Class Venues With Ample Parking
- Best-In-Class Customer Care and Attention All Year Long
- Unparalleled Player and Fan Experience
- Prizes for Champions and Finalists
Check out our highlight video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDH9_zZNofQ