Summer Diamond Showcase Itinerary
11:30am-12:30pm Player Check in
12:30 - 2pm Opening remarks and Introductions followed by warm-up and On-Field instruction
2pm - 4pm Games and NLV Recruiting video talk (inside the Admin Tent)
8:15am Player Arrival
8:30am - 8:50am Warm Up
9am - 3pm Games and College Coaches Talk (inside the Admin Tent)
COVID-19 Update: If any Diamond Showcase event is cancelled, postponed, rescheduled or modified out of safety, regulatory or legal concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will provide site credits that can be applied to the Fall 2020 or Summer 2021 season. Site credits cannot be transferred outside of your immediate family or household. If an individual requests to voluntarily withdraw from the Diamond Showcase for any reason other than its announced cancellation, postponement, or rescheduling, we will not issue any credits. No refunds of any amount will be provided other than as permitted Medical/Injury Refund Policy below:
Refund Policy: No refunds will be given once you have committed to the team. In the event of an injury (with appropriate documentation) a refund will be given for any amount paid in excess of the non-refundable $150 roster deposit.
Rules of Play
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
- All rules will be in accordance with NCAA standards unless otherwise noted.
- Playing time will consist of 2 twenty-minute running time halves with a five-minute halftime. Games will begin promptly.
- All penalties will be running time. The penalty clock will begin when the official blows the whistle to restart play.
- There will be no overtime in games.
- Substitutions will be on the fly only, except on a time serving penalty. In that case the teams will have a quick horn to get EMO or EMD on the field.
- A foul in the box, play will not stop until the ball goes out of bounds or the defense gains possession of the ball.
- Sticks must meet either NCAA or NFHS standards.
- No noise makers will be allowed at any field (horns, whistles, sirens, cowbells, etc.) Offenders will be asked to leave the field.
- Any player, fan or coach ejected from a game will be prohibited from competing in his next game.
In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observed at any location, play will be suspended immediately and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 35 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to two 20 minutes running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the safety of any player.
Weather Refund Policy
In the case of inclement weather, which results in complete cancellation of the The Warrior Diamond Showcase, Aloha Tournaments will grant a 50% refund of total registration fees.
St. Paul's School (11152 Falls Road, Brooklandville, MD 21022)
Aloha Tournaments has partnered with EventConnect for the upcoming tournament season as its official and exclusive accommodations provider. EventConnect has worked very closely with the Tournament and local hotels to provide the best options on amenities, value and location. We please ask that teams use the hotels provided through this software as they help support our tournament.
For Team Reps, please do not hesitate to contact the EventConnect Travel Team Coordinators by email via email@example.com. These Coordinators will work with your team to find the best options from the available options once your team is in the accommodations system. For general inquiries, the EventConnect Support Team is available to take our calls at 1-888-723-2064.
Best of luck at the tournament!
To maximize the recruiting exposure for all of our high school players, Aloha Tournaments has partnered with Next Level Video to provide professional video services, including exclusive team film, high-light video and recruiting profiles.