Summer Diamond Showcase Itinerary
11am-12pm Check in
-College Coaches Practice
- Next Level Video Talk
- 4pm end
-DI college recruitment process talk
-DIII college recruitment process talk
Player Refund Policy:
If a player seeks to withdraw from the showcase, the following refund policy applies. All refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to info@Diamondshowcaselax.com according to the following dates.
- Prior to June 1st, we will issue a refund for amount paid.
- After to June 1st, we will issue a site credit for amount paid that can be used for Fall Showcase.
- If a player cannot participate due to medical injury, we will issue a refund with appropriate doctor's note.
Rules of Play
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
- All rules will be in accordance with NCAA standards unless otherwise noted.
- Playing time will consist of 2 twenty-minute running time halves with a five-minute halftime. Games will begin promptly.
- All penalties will be running time. The penalty clock will begin when the official blows the whistle to restart play.
- There will be no overtime in games.
- Substitutions will be on the fly only, except on a time serving penalty. In that case the teams will have a quick horn to get EMO or EMD on the field.
- A foul in the box, play will not stop until the ball goes out of bounds or the defense gains possession of the ball.
- Sticks must meet either NCAA or NFHS standards.
- No noise makers will be allowed at any field (horns, whistles, sirens, cowbells, etc.) Offenders will be asked to leave the field.
- Any player, fan or coach ejected from a game will be prohibited from competing in his next game.
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observed at any location, play will be suspended immediately and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 35 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to two 20 minutes running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the safety of any player.
Weather Refund Policy
In the case of inclement weather, which results in complete cancellation of the The Warrior Diamond Showcase, Aloha Tournaments will grant a 50% refund of total registration fees.
River Soccer Complex - (32221 Gum Road, Frankford, DE 19945) Directions from Rt. 1/Fenwick Island - West on Rt. 54 for 3.7 miles (Uncle Willies & Texaco Station will be on right). Right on Rt. 20 to Roxana, go 3.5 miles until you reach the intersection of Rt. 17 and Rt. 20. Left at intersection for another .6 miles. Right on Gum Road. Complex will be on your right.
Aloha Tournaments has partnered with RoomRoster to bring hotel accommodations to travel teams for this event. Teams are able to book any hotel of their choice through the Team Profile. Once a team is registered for the tournament, and uploaded to the RoomRoster software, a link will be sent to the Team Manager to forward to all team members in order for them to reserve their room from the Block created by the Team Manager.
For teams looking for help blocking rooms e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries and reservation support please contact
1-888-723-2064 or by email via email@example.com
Best of luck at the tournament!
To make individual reservations please click HERE
To maximize the recruiting exposure for all of our high school players, Aloha Tournaments has partnered with Next Level Video to provide professional video services, including exclusive team film, high-light video and recruiting profiles.