The Warrior Diamond Fall Lacrosse Showcase is an educational and showcase event for Male High School Lacrosse players. It will be held at The Gilman School and Roland Park Country School on November 18th. It will feature 200+ of the top Male High School players in the Classes of 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. The Warrior Diamond Lacrosse Showcase is open to any and all entrants. Spaces are limited and will be filled on a first come basis.
All Division I, II, and III college coaches, as well as many MCLA coaches, are invited to attend. Many coaches will be on staff for the event. Last year over 50 college coaches from across the country attended to observe, coach and instruct players throughout the weekend. College coaches will be on the sidelines throughout the weekend coaching players during their games. They will be assisted by the top high school coaches from the Baltimore area. In addition, college coaches will be presenting instructional clinics throughout the weekend that are open to all players when they are not competing in games. Players and parents will be invited to attend seminars presented by top College and High School coaches that will help them navigate the ever changing recruiting process.
All players in attendance will receive an official Warrior Diamond Lacrosse Showcase reversible, performance shirt and performance shorts. Refreshments will be provided to all athletes. Coffee and donuts will be available for parents.
Player Refund Policy:
If a player seeks to withdraw from the showcase, the following refund policy applies. All refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to info@Diamondshowcaselax.com according to the following dates.
- Prior to September 1st, we will issue a refund for amount paid.
- After to September 1st, we will issue a site credit for amount paid that can be used for Fall Showcase.
- If a player cannot participate due to medical injury, we will issue a refund with appropriate doctor's note.
Rules of Play
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
- All rules will be in accordance with NCAA standards unless otherwise noted.
- Playing time will consist of 2 twenty-minute running time halves with a five-minute halftime. Games will begin promptly.
- All penalties will be running time. The penalty clock will begin when the official blows the whistle to restart play.
- There will be no overtime in games.
- Substitutions will be on the fly only, except on a time serving penalty. In that case the teams will have a quick horn to get EMO or EMD on the field.
- A foul in the box, play will not stop until the ball goes out of bounds or the defense gains possession of the ball.
- Sticks must meet either NCAA or NFHS standards.
- No noise makers will be allowed at any field (horns, whistles, sirens, cowbells, etc.) Offenders will be asked to leave the field.
- Any player, fan or coach ejected from a game will be prohibited from competing in his next game.
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observed at any location, play will be suspended immediately and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 35 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to two 20 minutes running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the safety of any player.
All refund requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org according to the following dates. Up to September 30, 2017, we will issue a full refund upon your written request. For any refund requests received after September 30th, we will issue a 50% refund. After October 31st, no refunds will be issued. Upon your request, we will be able to offer a site credit for future a Diamond Showcase for 50% of the Fall Diamond Showcase registration fee. However, site credits can not be redeemed for a refund at a later date.
Aloha Tournaments has partnered with RoomRoster to bring hotel accommodations to travel teams for this event. Teams are able to book any hotel of their choice through the Team Profile. Once a team is registered for the tournament, and uploaded to the RoomRoster software, a link will be sent to the Team Manager to forward to all team members in order for them to reserve their room from the Block created by the Team Manager.
For teams looking for help blocking rooms e-mail email@example.com
For general inquiries and reservation support please contact
1-888-723-2064 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to visit the RoomRoster site to book your individual hotel.
Fall 2018 College Coach Sign up
For college coaches that attend our events, Aloha will provide a binder with schedules, rosters and other pertinent player information (which will be emailed to you after the event). In addition, Aloha also provides preferential parking for college coaches and hospitality tents with catered lunch and refreshments.
Please contact us at Info@Alohatournaments.com for further information.
Please click HERE to register to attend one of our Fall 2018 tournaments.
Aloha Tournaments is a proud partner of Next Level Video to provide recruiting video services to all our high school players. All games in the High School divisions will be filmed in HD from an elevated position. You can check them out at www.nlvproductions.com. Pursuant to NLV policy, spectators at the event may record for personal, non-commercial use; provided that such person or persons do not interfere with NLV Videographer duties and do not film with professional "elevated" equipment (filmed more than five feet above ground level).