|3d Maryland (MD)|
|Apex Lacrosse (PA)|
|Atlanta Kings (GA)|
|Baltimore Breakers (MD)|
|Blak Window (PA)|
|Cape Henlopen (DE)|
|Cougar Lacrosse (PA)|
|Diamond National Team (MD)|
|East Side Lacrosse (MD)|
|FCA Upstate (NY)|
|Fierce Nation (VA)|
|Iron Horse (TX)|
|Lebanon Valley Lacrosse Club (PA)|
|Lionheart Lacrosse (MD)|
|MDX R Nationals (MD)|
|Peninsula Patriots (PA)|
|Shred Thread (MD)|
|Southern Maryland Elite (MD)|
|Susquehanna Stripers (MD)|
Warrior Diamond Fall Invitational
The Warrior Diamond Invitational provides an opportunity for elite high school teams to compete against other top club programs throughout the U.S. and Canada and experience the same intimate recruiting exposure that players would receive at an individual showcase. The event will be limited to 30 elite club programs featuring top teams from the 2020 - 2023 classes. Teams will be placed in the appropriate division and will play three pool-play games in front of the attending college coaches. Between the Warrior Diamond Showcase and Invitational November 17th, we will host over 50 DI-III colleges throughout the weekend.
- Gilman School - (5407 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21210)
- Roland Park Country School - (5204 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21210)
- Fields are separated by a bridge connecting the two campuses
This event is invitation-only. Invitations will be based on participation and performance in Aloha's Summer 2019 "Diamond Series" Tournaments. There are a few open at-large spots available. If your club team is interested in being considered for the Diamond Fall Invitational, please email email@example.com.
- $1,400 per team (Early Bird $1,000)
**Early Bird Pricing ends September 6, 2019**
2018 Committed Programs
Roster and Gameplay Rules
Rules of Play
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
- All rules will be in accordance with NCAA standards unless otherwise noted.
- Playing time will consist of 2 fifteen-minute running time halves with a one-minute halftime. Games will begin promptly.
- All penalties will be running time. The penalty clock will begin when the official blows the whistle to restart play.
- There will be no overtime in games.
- Substitutions will be on the fly only, except on a time serving penalty. In that case the teams will have a quick horn to get EMO or EMD on the field.
- A foul in the box, play will not stop until the ball goes out of bounds or the defense gains possession of the ball.
- Sticks must meet either NCAA or NFHS standards.
- No noise makers will be allowed at any field (horns, whistles, sirens, cowbells, etc.) Offenders will be asked to leave the field.
- Any player, fan or coach ejected from a game will be prohibited from competing in his next game.
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, generators, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
- Convert tournament to a "Festival" format without playoffs or championships to provide tha majority of the teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha Tournaments website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observered at any location, play will be suspended immediately and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 35 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to two 20 minutes running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the saftey of any player.
All games canceled due to weather will be considered a 4 - 2 win for both teams.
- No refunds will be issued for any team that voluntarily drops from the tournament after the tournament registration deadline of 9/21/2018.
- No refunds will be issues for any team that is disqualified after 9/21/2018 due to a violation of roster or tournament rules.
- No refunds will be issued for games cancelled for reasons other than weather. (forfeits, no shows, etc)
- No refunds will be issued for games shortened due to weather.
- No refunds will be issued for playoff or championship games canceled due to weather.
- In the event of complete game cancellations due to weather, safety, or field conditions, please note the following refund policy:
- 1 Game Cancelled: No refund.
- 2 Games Cancelled: $365.00 returned value ($182.50 cash refund and $182.50 credit for any Aloha Summer 2019 event)
- All Games Cancelled: $1,095.00 returned value ($547.50 cash refund and $547.50 credit for any Aloha Summer 2019 event)
- If your team is eligible for a full or partial refund due to weather-related circumstances outlined above, Aloha will contact you after the event regarding the applicable weather refund policy and next steps on how to receive your refund. We will send you a Refund Request Form, where we will ask for information on how you would like your refund check to be sent. Upon receipt of this email, you will have 30 days to complete the Refund Request Form on behalf of your team and/or program, after which point you will forfeit your right to receive any cash refund and will be offered a site credit for the equivalent amount instead.
- Please note: Any refund or site credit amounts may be adjusted based on any discounts a team received at the time of registration.
Directions and Field Maps
Gilman School - (5407 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21210)
Roland Park Country School - (5204 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21210)
For Field Map CLICK HERE
Roster and Waiver Submission
Step 1: Invite your coaches as STAFF - this way all communications can be recieved by all coaches and invites can be monitored for roster.
To do this, please visit your Aloha Dashboard and under 'My Staff Assignments' click the 'INVITE STAFF' button for your team(s) and enter staff person email - hit send. be sure to check that they have accepted their invte and are now listed as a coach on your dashboard.
Step 2: Invite your player's parents to join your team to complete waivers
- For your team to be eligible to participate in this tournament, you must invite all your players/parents to join the roster and complete their online waivers.
- To do this, please visit your Aloha Dashboard and under 'My Staff Assignments' click the 'INVITE PLAYERS' button for your team(s). (Be sure not to click 'INVITE STAFF')
- To invite all the players at once, you can copy and paste an entire column of emails from a spreadsheet, only submit one email per child. Otherwise, both parents will try to register the same child and it will mess up your roster.
- If you have twins on your roster, you will need to re-send an invitation to the same parent again after they have registered their first child.
- You can log back into your dashboard and keep track of how many parents have registered and also re-send the invitations if needed.
Step 3: Submit your Team Roster.
- From your dashboard click on your team’s name. On the left column click on ROSTER. You will see the following message: WARNING: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ROSTER
- You may only submit this team’s roster once. Before you submit this roster, you must verify that all players have been sent and have accepted their invitation to join this team for this particular event.
- Once players begin to accept invites you will see the message change to: The following fields must be filled out before roster can be submitted: Jersey Number
- Each player will have a red incomplete button asking for jersey number. Click on EDIT under the player's name and enter jersey number.
- Once you have entered all your players jersey numbers, hit the SUBMIT ROSTER button at the top of the page.
If you need to make any changes to your roster after submitting or have questions please contact us at (410) 252-5642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If additional players accept invitations, or are otherwise added to this team after your roster has been submitted and you have not notified us your team may be subject to disqualification for this event.
Aloha Tournaments has partnered with EventConnect for the upcoming tournament season as its official and exclusive accommodations provider. EventConnect has worked very closely with the Tournament and local hotels to provide the best options on amenities, value and location. We please ask that teams use the hotels provided through this software as they help support our tournament.
For Team Reps, please do not hesitate to contact the EventConnect Travel Team Coordinators by email via email@example.com. These Coordinators will work with your team to find the best options from the available options once your team is in the accommodations system. For general inquiries, the EventConnect Support Team is available to take our calls at 1-888-723-2064.
Best of luck at the tournament!
Aloha Tournaments is a proud partner of Next Level Video to provide recruiting video services to all our high school players. All games in the High School divisions will be filmed in HD from an elevated position. You can check them out at www.nlvproductions.com. Pursuant to NLV policy, spectators at the event may record for personal, non-commercial use; provided that such person or persons do not interfere with NLV Videographer duties and do not film with professional "elevated" equipment (filmed more than five feet above ground level).
College Coach Registration
Fall 2019 College Coach Sign up
For college coaches that attend our events, Aloha will provide a binder with schedules, rosters and other pertinent player information (which will be emailed to you after the event). In addition, Aloha also provides preferential parking for college coaches and hospitality tents with catered lunch and refreshments.
Please contact us at Info@Alohatournaments.com for further information.
Please click HERE to register to attend one of our Fall 2018 tournaments.
Recent College Coach Attendance
2018 Fall Diamond Showcase and Invitational
2017 Fall Diamond Showcase and Invitational
2017 Summer Diamond Showcase
The Warrior Diamond Invitational was introduced to the Diamond Showcase in 2016 as an additional opportunity for elite high school teams to compete against other top club programs throughout the U.S. and Canada and still experience the same intimate recruiting environment and exposure that you would receive at an individual showcase. The event will be limited to 24 top club programs featuring the classes of 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 players and held on turf fields on the adjoining campuses of the Gilman School and Roland Park Country School in Baltimore, MD. Teams will be placed into their appropriate grad-year division and will play three pool-play games in front of the attending college coaches. Between the Warrior Diamond Showcase and Invitational on November 18-19th, we will host over 50 DI-III colleges throughout the weekend.