Player Profile Submission:
The Diamond Showcase attracts players and college that put a strong emphasis on the well-rounded student athlete. In order for players to best represent themselves to college coaches in the off-the-field category, Diamond allows players the opportunity to submit an in-depth player profile that is distributed directly to every attending college coach. The player profiles include info on your athletic achievement, academic track record, extracurricular activities and personal contact info. The deadline to complete the player profiles is next Monday November 13th.
To submit your profile, please click the following link: https://alohalacrosse.wufoo.com/forms/diamond-showcase-invitational-player-profile/.
The Warrior Diamond Invitational was introduced to the Diamond Showcase in 2016 as an additional opportunity for elite high school teams to compete against other top club programs throughout the U.S. and Canada and still experience the same intimate recruiting environment and exposure that you would receive at an individual showcase. The event will be limited to 24 top club programs featuring the classes of 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 players and held on turf fields on the adjoining campuses of the Gilman School and Roland Park Country School in Baltimore, MD. Teams will be placed into their appropriate grad-year division and will play three pool-play games in front of the attending college coaches. Between the Warrior Diamond Showcase and Invitational on November 18-19th, we will host over 50 DI-III colleges throughout the weekend.
Rules of Play
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
- All rules will be in accordance with NCAA standards unless otherwise noted.
- Playing time will consist of 2 fifteen-minute running time halves with a one-minute halftime. Games will begin promptly.
- All penalties will be running time. The penalty clock will begin when the official blows the whistle to restart play.
- There will be no overtime in games.
- Substitutions will be on the fly only, except on a time serving penalty. In that case the teams will have a quick horn to get EMO or EMD on the field.
- A foul in the box, play will not stop until the ball goes out of bounds or the defense gains possession of the ball.
- Sticks must meet either NCAA or NFHS standards.
- No noise makers will be allowed at any field (horns, whistles, sirens, cowbells, etc.) Offenders will be asked to leave the field.
- Any player, fan or coach ejected from a game will be prohibited from competing in his next game.
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observed at any location, play will be suspended immediately and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 35 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to two 20 minutes running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the safety of any player.
Weather Refund Policy
In the case of inclement weather, which results in complete cancellation of the The Warrior Diamond Showcase, Aloha Tournaments will grant a 50% refund of total registration fees.
We have made hotel room blocks available for Diamond Showcase / Invitational participants at the following hotel(s). If your team/club needs to make reservation for 10 or more rooms please contact Kristin Renzi at Aloha Housing for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-349-2073.
Holiday Inn Timonium
- 9615 Deereco Road, Timonium, MD 20193
- Phone: 410-561-3918
- Rate: $129/night includes breakfast
- Group: Diamond Showcase / Aloha Tournaments
- Group Code: DIA
Please click here to make a reservation online.
*Cancellations must by received by 3pm on November 15th or first room night will be charged.