Roster and Waiver Submission Process
Step 1: Coaches Only-Invite your players to join your team.
- To do this, please visit your Aloha dashboard and under “My Staff Assignments” click the “INVITE PLAYERS” button for your team(s). (Be sure not to click INVITE STAFF)
- To invite all the players at once, you can copy and paste an entire column of emails from a spreadsheet, but only submit one email per child. Otherwise, both parents will try to register the same child and it could invalidate your roster.
- If you have twins on your roster, you will need to re-send an invitation to the same parent again after they have registered their first child.
- You can log back into your dashboard and keep track of how many parents have registered and re-send the invitations if need be.
*Parents: The waiver process is all completed online. Your child’s coach should have sent you an email with an invite link to join the team for that Tournament. The link is specific for your child’s team and the event/division. If you did not receive this email/link, please contact your coach directly. They handle this part of the process. They can assist you or resend you another link.
Step 2: Coaches-Upload final Roster and Waiver Verification Form.
- Once all your players have registered, you will need to submit a complete roster to Aloha Tournaments as required by their insurance provider. This also allows Aloha Tournaments to verify player/roster eligibility at the event if necessary.
- To submit the final roster, please complete this form.
- If you already have a roster created in your own format, you may submit that as long as it contains the following information for each player (First Name, Last Name, Jersey #, Date of Birth, Graduation Year, Street Address, Phone #). Submit your roster here.
Rules of Play
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, generators, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
- All rules will be as established by the MYLA unless otherwise noted.
- Click HERE for the MYLA Girls Rules.
- Click HERE for the MYLA Boys Rules.
- Playing time will consist of 2 twenty minute running time halves with a 5 minute halftime. Games will begin promptly on the hour.
- Timeouts will consist of one 45 second timeout per team per half. Playing time stops with each timeout. The clock will restart after 45 seconds. Any team not prepared to play will lose possession of the ball.
- The 4 goal rule will be in effect for all boys games and 7/8 girls games at all times - if a team is leading by 4 or more goals, the faceoff will be eliminated and the ball awarded to the trailing team at midfield. The only exception to this rule is to begin the second half.
- A six goal rule will be in effect for all girls 9/10, 11/12 and 13/14 games - if a team is leading by 6 or more goals, the faceoff will be eliminated and the ball awarded to the trailing team at midfield. The only exception to this rule is to begin the second half.
- There will be no stick checks unless requested by the opposing coach, and if the stick is found not to be illegal, the challenging team will be assessed a timeout. If not timeout remains, a delay of game technical foul will be assessed.
- Sticks in the 7/8 Boys divisions are limited to 37" - 42" in length.
- Boys sticks must meet NFHS or NCAA standards.
- No Overtime in regular play. Sudden victory overtime will be used to decide all ties in playoff games.
- Any team that forfeits a game during the tournament will be ineligible to compete in any playoff games.
- All forfeits will be considered a 4-2 victory for the team that is prepared to play.
- Boys 7/8 C games will be 8 vs. 8.
- All other Boys games will be 10 vs. 10.
- Girls 7/8 games will be 8 vs. 8.
- All other Girls games will be 12 vs. 12.
- Any player, coach or fan ejected from a game or field during the tournament will be prohibited from coaching/playing/watching his/hers team's next game.
- Any player, coach or fan ejected from a game or field for fighting will be prohibited from playing/coaching/watching any other games in the tournament.
- No player may compete, or be rostered, on more than one team during the tournament.
- No High School players are allowed on any team at any time. This includes Fresh/Soph, JV and Varsity players. Any team competing with High School players will forfeit all games in the tournament and will not be allowed to advance to the playoff rounds.
- 7/8 players must be born after August 31, 2007.
- 9/10 players must be born after August 31, 2005.
- 11/12 players must be born after August 31, 2003.
- 13/14 players must be born after August 31, 2001.
- Placement on a grade based team (2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026) is dictated by the highest grade of any player on the team.
- Any team in violation of the above roster rules will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player has participated and forfeit all opportunity to advance to the playoffs.
Points will be awarded after each game in the following manner:
- 5 points for a win
- 2 points for a tie
- 0 points for a loss
Divisional ties will be broken in the following manner and sequence:
- Head to head play
- Most wins
- Fewest goals allowed
- Total point differential in first five games (not to exceed +3 or -3 per game)
- Coin Toss (Team coming in second in the alphabet will call
Any playoff games that end in a tie will be decided by a sudden victory overtime period.
One referee at each game will hold the scorecard for the game. At the end of each game the referee will record the official score and sign the scorecard. Any questions regarding the score should be addressed at this time. It is the coach's responsibility to ensure that the correct score is recorded. The scorecard will be turned in at the Registration table at each field. Scores will be posted online at the end of the day.
Rosters for all teams will be on file at the Registration Tent at Hydes. This is the roster that will be used if there is a discrepancy over the eligibility of a player.
In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observered at any location, play will be suspended immediately and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half, the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half, when play resumes it will be the start of the second half.
Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
- Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 35 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to two 20 minutes running time periods.
We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the saftey of any player.
Weather Refund Policy
- No refunds will be issued for games cancelled for reasons other than weather. (forfeits, no shows, etc)
- No refunds will be issued for games shortened due to weather.
- If one game is canceled due to weather, there will be no refund.
- Rec Programs - If a second game is canceled due to weather, the team will receive a $154 refund, and an additional $153 refund for each game canceled thereafter.
- Club Programs - If a second game is canceled due to weather, the team will receive a $254 refund, and an additional $253 refund for each game canceled thereafter.
- No refunds will be issued for playoff or championship games canceled due to weather.
- Since teams register, and are paid for under a lot of different names, teams will be required to complete a Weather Refund Request Form that will be available on the tournament website. This will indicate the team requesting the refund, to whom the check should be made payable and where the check should be mailed. No refunds will be issued if a Weather Request Form is not submitted within 30 days of the tournament.
To Game Venues and Pre Tournament Meetings
Main Hub Locations:
Maryland State Fairgrounds (2200 York Road, Timonium, MD 21093) - From Interstate 83, take Exit 17, Padonia Road, east to York Road. Go south (right) on York Road to Fairgrounds entrance on right. Enter via entrance directly in front of racetrack.
Eastern Regional Park (11723 Eastern Ave, Middle River, MD, 21220) - From Baltimore Beltway (695), take the exit onto MD-702 S toward Essex. Exit onto MD-150 E/Eastern Blvd toward Chase. Turn right off of Eastern Ave into entrance for Eastern Regional Park.
Cockeysville Middle School (10401 Greenside Drive, Cockeysville, MD 21030) - I83 North to Padonia Road Exit. East on Padonia Rd. Cross York Road, go 1 block and turn left at traffic light onto Greenside Drive. Go approximately 1 1/2 miles and school will be on right hand side (before reaching Warren Road).
County Home (9832 Greenside Drive, Cockeysville, MD 21030) - Greenside Drive. I83 North to Padonia Road Exit. East on Padonia Rd. Cross York Rd, go 1 block and turn left at traffic light onto Greenside Dr. Go approximately ¾ mile, past Cockeysville Public Library, to stop sign. Turn right and park. Girls field is east field, furthest from Greenside Dr.
Fallston Recreation Complex (1809 Fallston Road / MD Route 152, Fallston, MD 21047) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to exit 27 B (Dulaney Valley Road NORTH). Continue on Dulaney Valley Road and bear left onto Jarrettsville Pike (Rt. 146) after going over Loch Raven Reservoir Bridge. Proceed on Jarrettsville Pike thru Jacksonville and turn right on to Hess Road. Follow Hess Road to end (Rt. 152). Turn right onto Rt. 152. Fallston fields are two miles on left.
Fox Meadows (3653 Fallston Road, Jarrettsville, MD 21084) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to exit 27 B (Dulaney Valley Road NORTH). Continue on Dulaney Valley Road and bear left onto Jarrettsville Pike (Rt. 146) after going over Loch Raven Reservoir Bridge. Proceed on Jarrettsville Pike for 11 miles to a right onto Rt. 152, Mountain Road. Fields are immediately on left.
Hydes Road Park (Hydes Road, Hydes, MD 21082) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to Dulaney Valley Road North. Cross bridge at Loch Raven and bear right to continue on Dulaney Valley Road. Dulaney Valley Road curves left at Peerces Plantation. Stay on Dulaney Valley Road until it ends at Manor Road. Turn right on Manor Road. Take next left onto Hydes Road. Hydes Road Park is on the right once you pass the houses.
Jacksonville Elementary (3400 Hillendale Heights Road, Phoenix, MD 21131) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to exit 27 B (Dulaney Valley Road NORTH). Continue on Dulaney Valley Road and bear left onto Jarrettsville Pike (Rt. 146) after going over Loch Raven Reservoir Bridge. Proceed on Jarrettsville Pike for 5 miles to Jacksonville Elementary School on right.
Loch Raven Academy (8101 LaSalle Road, Towson, MD 21286) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to Exit 29 (Loch Raven Blvd.) Proceed 1.6 miles south on Loch Raven Blvd. Turn right on Taylor Ave. Continue to Goucher Blvd. Turn Right on Lasalle Road.
Loch Raven High School (1212 Cowpens Ave., Baltimore, MD 21286) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to Exit 29 (Cromwell Bridge Road). Left off of the exit onto Cromwell Bridge Road. School is 1/2 mile on left.
Meadowood Regional Park (10650 Falls Rd, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to Falls Road North (Exit 23 B). Fields are 1 mile north on falls road, on the left. (10650 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD 21093) A map is posted as you walk into the park.
Padonia International School (9834 Greenside Drive, Cockeysville, MD 21030) - I83 North to Padonia Road Exit. East on Padonia Rd. Cross York Rd, go 1 block and turn left at traffic light onto Greenside Dr. Go approximately ¾ mile, past Cockeysville Public Library, then turn left to school.
Reisterstown Regional Park (401 Mitchell Drive, Reisterstown, MD 21136) - Baltimore Beltway (695), take exit 19 for I-795N towards Reisterstown. Continue on I-795 until the express way ends. Follow the signs for Reisterstown Regional Park, staying in the left lane. Take a left at the first light onto Route 140 west. Follow the sign that says to Mitchell Drive. Turn left onto Mitchell Drive - second quick opening in highway. Make left at stop sign and proceed across the interchange into the park. Park entrance is straight ahead.
Seminary Park (1414 Burton Avenue, Lutherville, MD 21093) - Baltimore Beltway (695), take Exit 26B, north on York Road. Go 0.7 miles to Seminary Road, and turn left (west). Go 0.9 miles to bottom of I-83 Overpass. Turn sharp left before hill onto West Seminary/Burton Ave. Straight for upper parking lot. Turn left onto Burton for lower parking lot.
St. James Academy (3100 Monkton Road, Monkton, MD 21111) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to exit 27 B (Dulaney Valley Road NORTH). Continue on Dulaney Valley Road and bear left onto Jarrettsville Pike (Rt. 146) after going over Loch Raven Reservoir Bridge. Proceed on Jarrettsville Pike thru Jacksonville and turn left onto Manor road. Manor Road will turn into Old York Rd. At the Manor Tavern take left fork, field is .2 mile on the right and back.
Sweet Air Park (3605 Sweet Air Road, Phoenix, MD 21131) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to exit 27 B (Dulaney Valley Road NORTH). Continue on Dulaney Valley Road and bear left onto Jarrettsville Pike (Rt. 146) after going over Loch Raven Reservoir Bridge. Proceed on Jarrettsville Pike for 5 miles to intersection of Jarrettsville Pike and Sweet Air Road. Turn right onto Sweet Air Road. Fields are .5 miles on right.
Towson Sports Medicine/Orthopaedic Associates (8322 Bellona Ave., Towson, MD 21204) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to Exit 25 (Charles Street). Proceed South on Charles Street. Turn right onto Bellona Ave. Turn right into parking lot.
Valley Fields North (451 Timonium Road, Timonium, MD 21030) - Baltimore Beltway (695): Westbound: Take Exit 26B (north) to York Road. Go 1.8 miles to Timonium Road. Turn left (west) onto Timonium Road. Go 1.1 miles, under overpass, continue up hill. Valley Fields North on left. Eastbound: I-695 to I-83 North. Take Exit 16, Timonium Rd. Turn left (west). Go 0.7 miles up the hill and Valley Fields North is on your left.
Valley Fields South (8511 Wellington Valley Way, Lutherville, MD 21093) - Directions are from York and Seminary - Go west on Seminary Avenue and just after I-83 overpass, turn right on Wellington Valley Road. The turn into the park and the fields are approximately 100 yards on the right.
Warren Place Park (10535 York Road, Cockeysville, MD 21030) - Baltimore Beltway (695) to I-83 North. Take Exit 18 Warren Road (towards Cockeysville). Proceed 1.5 miles on Warren Road. Turn left onto York Road. Warren Place Park is .1 miles on right.
Aloha Tournaments has contracted rooms at the following hotels to help make your travel easier. We have done extensive research of area hotels and contracted with a variety of properties that would meet your needs. Rooms are being held, for you, under the name Warrior Lax Splash. (Please use the group code when indicated) For individual reservations please contact the hotel directly. If you have any questions please contact our housing department at 866-788-4278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All room reservations must be made by May 2, 2017. Any cancelations must be made 48 hours prior to the day of arrival.
Holiday Inn Timonium
9615 Deerco Rd Timonium MD 21093
$129/night plus tax (2 night minimum)
Group Code: LAX
Reservations by phone: 410-560-1000
Reservations online: Holiday Inn Lax Splash
Restaurant on property: yes
Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
Swimming Pool: Yes (outdoor)
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North
11 Texas Station Court Timonium, MD 21093
$149/night plus tax (5 day cancellation and 2 night minimum)
Reservations by phone: 410-628-2800
Reservations online: Hampton Inn Lax Splash
Booking code: LAX
Restaurant on property: No
Complimentary breakfast: Yes
Swimming Pool: Yes
Embassy Suites Hunt Valley
213 International Circle | Hunt Valley, MD 21030
$169/night plus tax
Reservations by phone: 1-800-362-2779
Reservations online: Embassy Suites Lax Splash
Booking code: ALS
Restaurant on property: Yes
Complimentary breakfast: Yes
Swimming Pool: Yes
Delta Hotel by Marriott- Baltimore Hunt Valley
11200 York Rd Cockeysville, MD 21030
$149/night plus tax
Reservations by phone: (410) 785-7000
Reservations online: Delta Hotel by Marriott
Restaurant on property: Yes
Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
Swimming Pool: Yes
Please note: Some third party travel companies my attempt to solicit housing for your team and imply having affiliation with Aloha Tournaments but they do not. Aloha housing will not be able to assist you if you choose to use another company or a discounted travel web site.
Join us this summer for the ultimate fan experience at the Brine Lax Splash Tournament!
Aloha's Tiki Village will showcase national and local retailers, the area's best food trucks, sponsorship activation, contests and prizes, giveaways & more! Check out the list below for participating food trucks & retailers!
Assorted sports drink flavors that are designed to improve health and performance
Dizzy Cow Pizza
Featuring handmade, artisan, wood fired pizzas
Featuring coffee, breakfast pastries, omelet bar, fresh squeezed juices
Kettle Corn Connection
Featuring handmade Kettle Corn and fresh squeezed lemonade flavors
Featuring shaved ice and soft serve ice cream
Koopers Chowhound Burger Truck
Featuring Koopers signature burgers, BYO burgers, daily specials & assortment of side items
Slainte Wagon on Wheels
Featuring sandwiches, daily specials, assortment of sides & fries
Featuring fresh fruit blended smoothies