- Monday Afternoon: Check-in, recruiting seminar, first round of games
- Tuesday Morning: On-field instructional clinics led by college coaches
- Tuesday Day: Rounds 2 & 3 of games
- Tuesday Afternoon: All-Star Game
- Wednesday: Round 4 and playoffs/consolation games
National Elite High School Invitational
The National Elite Invitational is the premier opportunity for Girls High School Varsity and Rising Stars players to compete against other recognized top high school teams in the country, get noticed by college coaches and learn how to be successful in the recruiting process. The event is hosted by St. Paul’s School for Girls in conjunction with Aloha Tournaments.
We anticipate over 50 women’s college lacrosse coaches will attend this event and we have already received commitments from dozens of top Division I programs representing the following conferences:
American East Atlantic 10 Atlantic Sun ACC
Patriot League CAA MAAC ASUN
Big East Colonial Big South Ivy
This recruiting opportunity will truly be a one-of-a-kind experience. Not only will this tournament feature extremely competitive games between teams from across the country, it will also include on-field instruction and recruiting seminars for the girls and their parents led directly by the college coaches. The format will include an all-star game, based on college coach evaluations, and a team championship on the final day.
More than just a tournament, the National Elite Invitational experience will leave a lasting impression on all your players, coaches and parents.
Invitations will be mailed to all Coaches and Athleteic Directors by March 1st that have been identified as a top women's lacrosse program in the country.
If you would like your team to be considered for this event please contact Aloha Tournaments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
$135 per player due May 1, 2017
To secure your team's spot, submit a $200 refundable deposit per team during registration. The deposit will be refunded to your credit card after all rostered players have registered and paid.
- All High School players in the Classes of 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Committed Players are eligible to play but will be required to wear a committed band
- Players that have graduated from High School will not be eligible to participate
Divisions & Format
- Varsity: Open to all teams; predominantly older and more experienced teams
- Rising Stars: All other teams without 2018’s on the roster
- Each division will play to a championship after four rounds of pool-play games
- All games will consist of two 25-minute running halves and will follow NHF rules.
- The All-Star games will be comprised of the top players from each class. The matchups will be 2018’s vs 2019’s and 2020’s vs 2021’s