1. Invite your coaches as STAFF – this way all communications can be recieved by everyone and invites can be monitored for roster.
To do this, please visit your Aloha Dashboard and under ‘My Staff Assignments‘ click the ‘INVITE STAFF‘ button for your team(s) and enter staff person email – hit send.
2. Invite your player’s parents to join your team.
a) For your team to be eligible to participate in this tournament, you must invite all your players/parents to join the roster and complete their online waivers.
b) To do this, please visit your Aloha Dashboard and under ‘My Staff Assignments‘ click the ‘INVITE PLAYERS‘ button for your team(s). (Be sure not to click ‘INVITE STAFF‘)
c) To invite all the players at once, you can copy and paste an entire column of emails from a spreadsheet, but only submit one email per child. Otherwise, both parents will try to register the same child and it will mess up your roster.
d) If you have twins on your roster, you will need to re-send an invitation to the same parent again after they have registered their first child.
e) You can log back into your dashboard and keep track of how many parents have registered and also re-send the invitations if need be.
2. Submit your team roster.
From your dashboard click on your team’s name. On the left column click on ROSTER. You will see the following message;
WARNING: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ROSTER
You may only submit this team’s roster once. Before you submit this roster, you must verify that all players have been sent and have accepted their invitation to join this team for this particular event.
If additional players accept invitations, or are otherwise added to this team after your roster has been submitted, your team may be subject to disqualification for this event.
If you have any questions or want to verify that your roster is complete before submitting, please call our office at 410-252-5642 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can only submit your roster after ALL your players have completed their waivers. You check pending invites by using the drop down box below message and choosing pending invites.
Once players begin to accept invites you will see the message change to:
The following fields must be filled out before roster can be submitted:
• Jersey Number
Submitting Your Final Roster:
- Log into your account and go to your dashboard. Click on the team name and in the left column click ROSTER. Be sure to remove all unnecessary pending invites. For example, second parent, player not attending, etc.
- Each player will have a red incomplete button asking for jersey number. Click on EDIT under the players name and enter jersey number.
- Once you have entered all your players jersey numbers, hit the SUBMIT ROSTER button at the top of the page.
- If you need to make any changes to your roster after submitting, please contact us at (410) 252-5642 or email us at email@example.com