I can’t find the waiver link on your website.
There is no waiver link. The waiver process is done by accepting an invite sent by your coach. This email say’s “Coach ___ is inviting you to join (your team name).” Accept the invite by clicking the link provided in the email and this will take you through the registration and waiver process. If you are registering your child for multiple Aloha Tournaments events or multiple children for the same event, you will need a separate invitation from your coach for each child and team. If you are missing an email invitation, please first check with your coach to make sure they have sent it to you.
I can’t register and complete a waiver for my second child.
If you are registering more than one child for the same team, the email invitation link only works for one player. If you have a twin or siblings on the same team, please have your coach email you a second invite link after completing the first invitation. You can still use your same parent account to register with the second link. Do not forward the email link to a different email as this will deactivate the link. If you are still having trouble, log into your account here, go to your Dashboard and look under ‘Child’s Registered Activities‘. The ‘ACCEPT INVITE‘ button should be listed under the Alerts column.
How do I complete the waiver process?
Accept the invitation to join your team.
1. When you receive an email invitation, click ‘Accept Invite‘ and follow the instructions on the web page that opens.
2. If you already have an Aloha Tournaments account, please enter your credentials here.
3. If you think you have an account but don’t remember your password, click the ‘Forgot your password‘ button on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. If you do not yet have an account, create your account and fill out your Personal Information under ‘Account Details‘. Now click ‘Create My Account & Go to Next Step‘
5. Once you are logged in to your account, fill out the information prompted on the next page and click the ‘REGISTER‘ button at the bottom of the page.
6. If you are registering more than one child, this link only works once. If you have a twin, please have your coach email you a second invite link. You can still use your same Aloha Tournaments account to register with the second link.
7. If you are registering another child for a different team/division, you should receive a separate invite from the coach or team administrator. Again, each link is specific for each team and for a one-time use.
I cannot log into my Account
1. Please be sure you are using the correct username and password.
2. You must use the same email address that your coach used to send the email invite.
3. Have you already registered? Perhaps you have accepted the invite already and completed the process. You can log in here and go to your Dashboard to confirm.
4. Be sure your name is listed as a parent on your Family Account and that your child is listed as a player, not a parent.
5. The email ‘Accept Invite‘ link can only be used once for registering. If you are registering another child or same child for a different tournament, your coach needs to send you an additional email ‘Accept Invite‘ link.
My email link isn’t working.
1. Did you register already? It’s easy to get caught up in the shuffle and maybe you’re ahead of the game by already having registered your child. Log in to your account here and check your Dashboard to view all of your upcoming activities.
2. The link is a one-time use only link. Your coach will need to send you another link for a different child or event.
3. Did you forward the email link to a different email? Forwarding the email link causes the link to become deactivated and will no longer work, so you must use the email address that was originally used by your coach.
I am trying to register my child but it is asking me if I am a Coach, College Coach, or Team Administrator.
Do not panic, you are just in the wrong place – this is where coaches register their team. You need to go to your email and look for the invite your coach sent to you for registering your child to that team. If you can’t find this email, please ask your coach to re-send it and/or give us a call and we are happy to help!