Why Aloha Events
- Competitive and Balanced Divisions
- Accommodating to Grad-Year and Age-Based teams
- Team and Family Friendly Scheduling
- Premier High School Recruiting Opportunities
- First Class Venues With Ample Parking
- Best-In-Class Customer Care and Attention All Year Long
- Unparalleled Player and Fan Experience
- Prizes for Champions
In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tournament director reserves the right to:
- Reduce the game times in order to catch up with the schedule or cancel games as needed
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions.
- Reschedule games, if possible.
- Convert tournament to a “Festival” format without playoffs or championships to provide the majority of the teams the opportunity to play as many games as possible.
- Every attempt will be made to update cancellations on the Aloha Tournaments website. However, weather conditions can change rapidly, and all teams should be prepared to play as soon as weather clears and fields are playable.
If thunder or lightning is observed at any location, play will be suspended immediately, and players and fans will be required to leave the field. Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sight of lightning is observed. If a game is in progress:
- The period will end immediately.
- If a game is in the second half of running time period the game will be considered final and the score at that point will be recorded.
- If a game is in the first half of running time when play resumes it will be the start of the second half of the running time period.
- Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent games on time. If the start of the second half of the suspended game delays the onset of the subsequent game the following actions will occur:
- The suspended game will play a 20 minute running time second half.
Subsequent games will begin immediately after the preceding games (teams will warm up on the sideline prior to the game). These games will consist of one 25 minute running time period until games are back on schedule. Teams will have one 30 second timeout per game not to be used in the last two minutes of the game (the clock will not stop during these timeouts).
- Once games are back on schedule, they will revert back to 25 minute running time periods.
- We will make every attempt to play every minute of every game, but we will not jeopardize the safety of any player.
- All games canceled due to weather will be considered a 4 – 2 win for both teams.
All Aloha Tournament events are smoke free, pet free and alcohol free events. No grills, generators, drones, noisemakers or air horns are allowed. Thank you for respecting our fans and players!
INDIVIDUAL EVENTS: INVOLUNTARY CANCELLATION POLICY WEATHER, FACILITY CLOSURE, COVID-19, INJURY, ETC.
Deposits are non-refundable for all Aloha/Diamond Lacrosse individual events. Individuals attending a Diamond/Aloha Lacrosse individual event must pay an initial deposit with the final balance due 60 days prior to the event. If an event is involuntarily cancelled, individuals will be offered a 90% credit or a 50% refund of their paid in full balance. Individuals who have not paid in full (deposit only or partial balance) will receive a 50% credit of the balance paid. Medical documentation will be required for individuals who cannot attend due to injury or illness. Credits and refunds will be processed a minimum of 60 days after the event. Aloha/Diamond Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, family, club or organization if the event is canceled in whole or in part.
INDIVIDUAL EVENTS: VOLUNTARY CANCELLATION POLICY PLAYER CHOOSES TO WITHDRAW
Deposits are non-refundable for all Aloha/Diamond Lacrosse individual events. Individuals attending a Diamond/Aloha Lacrosse individual event must pay an initial deposit with the final balance due 60 days prior to the event. If an individual that has registered and paid in full wishes to withdraw and submits a request at least 60 days prior to the scheduled event date, Aloha/Diamond Lacrosse will issue a full credit less the initial deposit amount a or a full refund less the initial deposit amount. No credit or refund requests of any kind will be granted if a cancelation is made less than 60 days prior to the scheduled event date. Credits or refunds will be processed a minimum of 60 days after the date of the request to withdraw. Diamond/Aloha Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, family, club or organization if the individual wishes to withdraw.